To request wedding officiant please fill out contact form below
An experience that will last your lifetime
Ordained as a Shamanic minister, I will assist you in choosing vows that are not only personal but will best describe your special love and devotion. Everything from a non-denominational service, a traditional ceremony, to lightly religious orientation, it is your special day and we can make it an experience that will last your lifetime.
Quetzal Jordan, is a queer minister
serving the Asheville, NC area
- Non-denominational, ceremonial vows
- spiritual, ceremonial vows
- lightly religious ceremonial vows
- Non-traditional weddings
- 10- 15 minute ceremony
- Music through Bluetooth, if needed
- One hour consultation, if needed
- Rehearsal, if needed
Please expect a response via email
Requirements for Getting Married in North Carolina
- There is no waiting period to get married.
- You must apply for the license in person at the courthouse.
- NC residents may apply for a license in their county.
- You will need to provide a picture ID and a Social Security Card.
- Anyone under 21 must also provide a copy of Certified Birth Certificate.
- Anyone with a previous marriage will need to provide information on the divorce month & year-please provide a copy if available.
- The marriage license is valid for 60 days.
- I recommend you request a certified copy to be mailed to you after the license has been filed.